Front End Designer / Developer
Do you enjoy collaborating with in a fast paced environment? Are you 'In the know' when it comes to emerging technologies and trends? Are you obsessed with every pixel? A stickler for clean code and the importance of a positive UI? Your duties will include design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance for a diverse portfolio of digital projects.
Your tool belt should include:
- Familiarity with content management systems such as Wordpress and ExpressionEngine
- Cross-browser compatibility and accessibility
- Adobe CS3+ Creative Suite with a keen eye for design and an understanding of user experience design
- SEO best practices
- A self-starter that can take the ball and run with it (no hand holding)
- Strong attention to detail and totally accessible when duty calls
Our motto is: Do what you say. Finish what you start. Be on time. Say please and thank you.
This position is open for in-house and partial e-commuting. Possible Freelance for the right fit.
Sound like a good fit? Drop us a line.
We are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are currently accepting semester-long internship applications for internships starting in January 2010.
If you having something to offer so do we:
- real exposure to all sides of this business (creative, accounts, traditional & emerging)
- their own workstation (work included)
- an abundance of responsibility & accountability
- inclusion in all staff events (preferential treatment will be given to those with exceptional Wii tennis skills)
- select access to the company beer fridge (there are other beverages in there as well, way at the back)
- initiation by fire
How to Apply